John Mayer, DC, PhD: Lincoln Endowed Chair
Assoc Professor, Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Sciences
Endowed Chair, Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Sciences
Coordinator of Research, School of Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Sciences, Morsani College of Medicine, University of South Florida
Adjunct Associate Professor, (volunteer), New York Chiropractic College
12901 Bruce B. Downs Blvd
Tampa, FL 33647
Academic Email: email@example.com
Academic Phone: (813) 974-3818
View My C.V.
- PHD, Science Education, Syracuse University, 2000
- MS, Exercise Science, Syracuse University, 1998
- DC, National College Of Chiropractic*, 1991
- BS, Human Biology, National University of Health Sciences, 1989
- BS, Biology, SUNY, 1987
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Non-operative management of spinal pain disorders.
- Restorative exercise for prevention and treatment of spinal pain disorders.
- Development of clinical outcome instruments related to physical functioning.
- Clinical trials.
- Best evidence synthesis.
- Director of Research ((previously known as US Spine & Sport Foundation), Vert Mooney Research Foundation 2001 - 2012)
- Adjunct Research Associate/Professor (Department of Biology, College of Sciences, San Diego State University 2001 - 2007)
- Chiropractic Clinician (Various multidisciplinary, outpatient, physical rehabilitation centers, Sole proprietor 1991 - 2007)
- Chiropractic Clinician (Various multidisciplinary, outpatient, physical rehabilitation centers, Spine & Sport 1991 - 2007)
- Adjunct Instructor (College of Extended Studies, San Diego State University 2002 - 2006)
- Adjunct Instructor (Department of Exercise Science, School of Education, Syracuse University 1998 - 1999)
- Research/Teaching Assistant (Department of Exercise Science, School of Education, Syracuse University 1997 - 1999)
- Teaching Associate (Future Professoriate Program, Graduate School, Syracuse University 1998 - 1999)
- Physical Therapy Aide (-, Good Samaritan Hospital 1989 - 1990)
- Safety Award (Tampa Fire Rescue - 2012)
- The Doctoral Prize (Syracuse University - 2001)