MDD Building Concierge Services
Building Concierge Services is committed to supporting the USF Health Community through daily interactions at MCOM + HI. We are located in the first floor lobby and are happy to assist you in any way we can. Whatever you may need, we are here to help!
Building Concierge Services (BCS) is a proud part of the USF Health Shared Student Services Team. Building Concierge Services staff serve as the front door of the MCOM + HI (MDD) building and are committed to supporting the USF Health community through daily interactions. These daily interactions help to foster a comfortable and professional environment for both students and staff.
The BCS Team provides a variety of services that include but are not limited to:
- Reception and Triage
- Space Scheduling
- Classroom Setup
Get in Touch with BCS!
Join the BCS TEAMS Group!
Receive MDD Building updates via Microsoft TEAMS.
Have a chat with BCS!
Building Concierge Services is here to answer any questions!
Building Concierge Service Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Email Address: HealthBCS@usf.edu
Phone Number: (813) 396-0075
Building Concierge Services Team
Building Concierge Services Coordinator
Reception and Triage
As the front door of USF Health Downtown, we are committed to supporting our community through daily interactions including, but not limited to, the following:
- Provide check-in and triage management from the 1st floor in MDD to various building occupants
- Provide building information, navigation services, and local vendor and retailer information
- Provide parking information and nearby available options
- Serve as liaison to Building Services (Facilities, IT, Security)
We strive to be friendly, knowledgeable, professional, transparent, patient and thoughtful. We foster success by providing meaningful experiences that enrich the lives of everyone we serve.
Have questions? Click here to chat with BCS!
Room Reservations at MDD
USF Health 25Live offers students, faculty and staff access to request a large inventory of classrooms, meeting rooms and event spaces. At the Morsani College of Medicine and Heart Institute (MCOM + HI), USF Health Stakeholders have 52 reconfigurable spaces to choose from ranging from an auditorium that can seat up to 400 people to a small 12-person classroom - the possibilities are endless!
- BCS Coordinators are 25Live approvers for downtown event space. Contact us at healthBCS@usf.edu if you have questions about reserving space at MCOM + HI.
- Login to USF Health 25Live with your USF Net ID and password and find out just how easy it is to request a space at USF Health!
- Click here to access the MCOM +HI Physical Distancing Room Guide to help you choose a space the best suits your needs.
MDD Building Room Scheduling
The BCS team will provide setup and breakdown of reconfigurable classrooms for all academic-related events in MCOM + HI between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm, Monday - Friday.
- If your event is booked in 25Live a minimum of 24 hours in advance, we’ll make sure the wall, tables and chairs are ready for you.
- Pre-defined layout options are in 25Live for your selection! Please note that all rooms are currently set to standard physical distancing layouts to comply with the university’s COVID-19 response.
Remember to book 30 minutes of setup and breakdown time for your event to ensure we have adequate time to provide this service!
- If your event will require a Coordinator and/or you are an external stakeholder looking to book space in MCOM + HI, contact Paul Ayres with the USF Health Events and Conferencing Team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here for more details on classroom setup at MDD.