Oversee services provided by COPH Research Administration including proposal services, award negotiation, award transfers, post award financial management, and financial research compliance.
- Responsible for a broad range of pre- and post-award activities that relate to research funding.
- Interfaces with faculty and administrative staff to facilitate grant and contract planning, and program administration.
- Assists principal investigators with proposal development including budget preparation, review of sub-recipient budgets, technical assistance related to financial research compliance, proposal submission.
- Assists principal investigators in obtaining prior approvals such as change of PI, extensions, carryover, change in project scope, change in PI effort.
- Assists new faculty in transfer of existing awards from other institutions to USF.
- Serves as a College liaison with sponsoring agencies.
- Serves as liaison with DSR related to issuance, negotiation and establishment of subrecipient agreements for awards that involve external collaborators.