The COPH Office of Research offers a full range of proposal development services to faculty and student investigators. The Office of Research serves as the primary liaison with the University’s Division of Sponsored Research (DSR) for the submission of proposals.
- Communicate COPH proposal schedule to DSR.
- Review program announcement/solicitation to ensure proposal compliance with sponsor and university requirements.
- Identify limited submission announcements and assist investigator in obtaining University approval for submission.
- Serve as administrative point of contact for internal and external research collaborators.
- Assist with budget development including:
- Calculation of direct costs, cost share, program income, and indirect costs
- Assist in preparing and reviewing budget justifications
- Review subrecipient budgets.
- Work with subrecipients to obtain budgets, budget justifications, scopes of work, and institutional signatures.
- Assist in preparation of electronic application packets, e.g., Grants.gov, NSF FastLane.
- Assist in obtaining institutional level letters of support, as needed.
- Assist in obtaining authorized institutional signatures, as needed.
- Initiate Research Online Internal Form.
- Submit completed application to the Division of Sponsored Research for submission to the sponsor.
General Information for Proposals
The following Information is available for use in research proposals. If you require information that is not available through the following links, contact Anne Gallacher at 974-5780 or email@example.com.
College of Public Health
University of South Florida
- USF General Information - Overview of the University and its Resources