Community-Based Prevention Marketing
Step 7 Resources
- Monitoring Worksheet
- Evaluation Worksheet
- Evaluation Worksheet Example
- Data Collection Worksheet
- CDC Evaluation Handbook
- What is Program Evaluation?
- Step 7 Facilitator Guide
- The 8 Steps of the CBPM for Policy Development Process
- Meeting Evaluation Form
- RE-AIM: Reach Effectiveness Adoption Implementation Maintenance
- A User’s Guide to Advocacy Evaluation Planning
The College of Public Health at the University of South Florida is the parent organization for the Florida Prevention Research Center and is supported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention cooperative agreement number 1-U48-DP-000062. The department home for the Florida Prevention Research Center is Community and Family Health. Findings, conclusions, and comments on this web site are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Please direct questions about this webpage to firstname.lastname@example.org.