Graduate Studies


Other College of Public Health and University Forms

The following commonly required forms are available for viewing, downloading, or printing. These forms may be submitted on plain paper after being printed. 

“Many forms are on our Archivum system. See the Archivum section of our guidebook for instructions.”


Student Information

Program Requests

Registration - Undergraduate Students

Registration - Graduate Students

For contract course paperwork, see the contract course guidebook page for your degree (This includes: Independent Study, Special Project, Field Experience, Thesis, Specialized Study, Directed Research, and Thesis/Dissertation): MHA, MPH, MSPH, DrPH, PhD

To add, drop, or change hours after the first week of classes (Add/Drop period), please complete the Graduate Studies Petition
*(COPH) designates that the form is a COPH form rather than used for other colleges or departments across the university. Office of Graduate Studies forms are available here. To update your student information, please refer to the Office of the Registrar’s website.

Thesis, Dissertation and Doctoral Project