Office of Admissions
Accepted Student Requirements
- Incoming students agree to:
- Attest to meeting the COP Technical Standards.
- Submit a $200 non-refundable deposit; applied towards your fall tuition.
- Complete all prerequisite courses with a grade of C or better.
- Complete a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Submit residency form and proof.
- Submit a final transcript.
- Attend a mandatory Orientation, which typically occurs in late July.
- Submit Physical Exam Verification and Communicable Disease Prevention Certification forms.
- Obtain and maintain health care coverage while a student in the program.