The Office of Admissions works in collaboration
with the USF Graduate Admissions Office and the College of Pharmacy (COP) Office of Graduate Programs. Our role is to assist you in understanding the graduate
application process as outlined on this page.
How did you hear about this program? Tell us by clicking here.
Ways to Stay Connected:
How to apply to the MSPN program
- USF Graduate Application for Admissions and associated application fee
code is RX
Code is PNT
Code is MS
Institution for ETS GRE Scores: 5828.
Application fee ($30): If
you encounter any problems with the online submission, please contact
Graduate Admissions by email email@example.com or
call (813) 974-3350. If you meet any of the eligibility criteria listed
on the Application Fee Waiver form (available on the Graduate Admissions forms website), you must
submit it to Graduate Admissions BEFORE submitting the online
- Please refer to the Office of Graduate Studies, Graduate Catalog for more information on program requirements and
- Transcripts: Official transcript from each post-secondary institution attended is required and must be submitted to the USF Office of Admissions from the institution’s Office of the Registrar. All transcripts must be in English. Visit [https://www.usf.edu/admissions/graduate/admission-information/requirements-deadlines.aspx for additional information.
- International Applicants visit www.usf.edu/admissions/international/admission-information/graduate/requirements-and-deadlines.aspx to ensure you are meeting University official transcript requirements. Our program does require a course-by-course evaluation from a foreign transcript evaluation service. Your application will not be reviewed without this course-by-course evaluation.
Transcripts - will need a course/degree equivalency evaluation
from a NACES member (i.e. WES evaluation).
- Domestic Applicants: Unofficial transcripts should also be uploaded to the online application, preferably in Adobe PDF format, to expedite the processing of the application.
- You do not need to request an official transcript from USF if your bachelor degree was completed at USF. If you have one or two semesters before you obtain your bachelor’s degree, you may apply as long as your upper-level GPA remains at least 3.0. However, you will need to submit to Graduate Admissions an additional official transcript showing that your bachelor’s degree was awarded before being officially accepted by the university.
Letters of Recommendation: Letter
writers should upload their letters in Adobe PDF format, to the online
application system. When the application is submitted and paid, an email
will be automatically sent to the recommenders with instructions on
completing and returning the reference letters. If the application has not
yet been submitted and paid, the email will NOT be sent to the
recommenders. The email message provides a link through which the
recommenders can upload and email electronic letters to the online
application. On occasion, recommenders may have trouble receiving the
initial email because of firewall restrictions or because the applicant
typed the wrong email address; it is the applicant's responsibility to see
that the letter writers receive their emails.
Resume: Please upload
to the online application in Adobe PDF format.
Statement of Purpose
application documents must be uploaded directly to the online graduate
application site, preferably in Adobe PDF format. When uploading documents
please include your full name at the top of all documents. You will
receive via the email address listed on your application notification of
receipt of your application and decision.
Late Receipt: Applications
and documents received after the deadline will NOT be considered for the
current year's term of entry, but may be considered the next year if the
applicants so requests.
about the application process can be sent to the College of Pharmacy
Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mrs. Alanna O'Brien, at (813) 974-3455.
- GRE Scores: Applicants with GRE
scores must arrange for a full set of GRE scores, including the
Analytic or written portion of the test, to be sent to USF by
Educational Testing Service (ETS). USF’s institutional code is
5828. USF’s institutional code is 5828. Applicants with MCAT,
PCAT, or DAT test scores must arrange for official test scores,
to be sent to the USF College of Pharmacy Office of Admissions
at 12901 Bruce B. Downs Blvd., MDC 67, Tampa, FL 33612.
- TOEFL/IELTS/PTE-A: Required of
international applicants from non-English speaking countries or who have
not earned a degree in the US. Click here for more
- To expedite the processing of your application, you may upload unofficial scores to the application portal. However, your admission will not be finalized until we receive your official test scores.
USF College of Pharmacy
Office of Admissions
12901 Bruce B. Downs Blvd., MDC 67
Tampa, FL 33620
English proficiency requirements must be met within 2 years of the desired term of entry.
The College reserves the right to make changes in requirements
for admission, curriculum, standards for advancement and graduation, tuition,
fees, and rules and regulations. Please check back regularly to note any
USF College of Pharmacy is open to all persons regardless of
age, race, sex, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or national
origin who are otherwise eligible for admission as students. Please see USF
Policy Number 0-007, Diversity and Equal Opportunity: Discrimination and Harassment.