The Office of Admissions works in collaboration
with the USF Graduate Admissions Office and the Taneja College of Pharmacy (TCOP) Office of Graduate Programs. Our role is to assist you in understanding the graduate
application process as outlined on this page.
How did you hear about this program? Tell us by clicking here.
Ways to Stay Connected:
How to apply to the MSPN program
- Review University Admissions Requirements.
- Review Departmental Admissions Requirements.
- Graduate Admissions Application
- Note our application codes:
- College Code is RX
- Major Code is PNT
- Degree Code is MS
- GRE Institution for ETS GRE Scores: 5828.
- Standardized Tests
- GRE Scores: Applicants with GRE scores must arrange for a full set of GRE scores, including the Analytic or written portion of the test, to be sent to USF by Educational Testing Service (ETS). Due to COVID-19 and disruption of normal testing sites, applicants for Summer 2021 and Fall 2021 are not required to submit GRE scores. USF’s institutional code is 5828. Applicants with MCAT, PCAT, or DAT test scores must arrange for official test scores, to be sent to the USF Taneja College of Pharmacy Office of Admissions at 12901 Bruce B. Downs Blvd., MDC 30, Tampa, FL 33612.
- TOEFL/IELTS/PTE-A: Required of
international applicants from non-English speaking countries or who have
not earned a degree in the US. Click here for more
- To expedite the processing of your application, you may upload unofficial scores to the application portal. However, your admission will not be finalized until we receive your official test scores.
- Submission: All
application documents must be uploaded directly to the online graduate
application site, preferably in Adobe PDF format. When uploading documents
please include your full name at the top of all documents. You will be notified when your application is received and when an admission decision is made via the email address listed on your application.
- Late Receipt: Applications
and documents received after the deadline will NOT be considered for the
current year's term of entry, but may be considered the next year if the
The College reserves the right to make changes in requirements
for admission, curriculum, standards for advancement and graduation, tuition,
fees, and rules and regulations. Please check back regularly to note any
USF Taneja College of Pharmacy is open to all persons regardless of
age, race, sex, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or national
origin who are otherwise eligible for admission as students. Please see USF
Policy Number 0-007, Diversity and Equal Opportunity: Discrimination and Harassment.