Vijaykumar Sutariya, M.Pharm, Ph.D., R.Ph.
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, USF Health Taneja College of Pharmacy University of South Florida
12901 Bruce B. Downs Blvd., MDC 30
Tampa FL 33612
Academic Phone:(813) 974-1401
- PhD, Pharmacy, the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, 2007
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Biomedical Engineering & Nanomedicine
- My research is focused on development of novel drug delivery systems such as nanoparticles, and thermoreversible gel for ocular diseases including age related macular degeneration. My research interests are PLGA based nanoparticles, thermo-reversible gel for ocular delivery, nanomedicine for alzhemier's and other neurological disorders, liposomal delivery system, niosomes, hydrogel etc.
- In addition to research, I am involved in teaching various courses related to pharmaceutics and pharmaceutical compounding in Pharm. D. curriculum.
- Assistant Professor (Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, USF College of Pharmacy 2012 - 2017)
- Assistant Professor (Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED) 2008 - 2012)
- Post Doctoral Fellow (Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Butler University 2007 - 2008)