Faculty & Staff Directory
Oma Baliram Singh, PhD
Assoc Dean, College of Nursing
Assistant Dean of Technology & Learning Systems, College of Nursing
Director, Educational Design and Technology
Assistant Professor, College of Nursing
- PhD, Curriculum & Instruction, University of South Florida, 2009
- Oma B. Singh, PhD, is the Assistant Dean of Technology and Learning Systems at the College of Nursing. She’s also the Director of Educational Design & Technology (EDT) at the USF College of Nursing. Dr. Singh has extensive experience working in both the Instructional Design and Information System industries, including working for a military contracting organization as the Director of Instructional Technology. Dr. Singh has been teaching Instructional Design for more than 12 years.
- Dr. Singh earned her Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees from the University of South Florida in Management Information Systems. She earned her doctoral degree from USF in Instructional Technology.
- Dr. Singh leads one of the most innovative instructional design teams at the University of South Florida. With her role as Assistant Dean of Technology and Learning Systems, she will provide expertise and guidance to the college in a variety of technology and learning endeavors
- Outstanding Staff Team Award (University of South Florida - 2013)