Faculty & Staff Directory
Denise Passmore, PhD
Assistant Professor, College of Nursing
- PhD, Curriculum & Instruction, University of South Florida, 2009
- MA, University of South Florida, 1993
- BA, Mass Communications, University of South Florida, 1977
- Public Relations Society of America (Member, 2014 - Present)
- American Medical Writers Association (Member, 2013 - 2015)
- Society of Technical Communicators (Fellow, 1990 - 2003)
- Morrison-Beedy D, Passmore D, D'Aoust R. Military and veteran's health integration across missions: how a college of nursing "joined forces". Nursing outlook. 63(4) : 512-20http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26187091
- Morrison-Beedy D, Passmore D, Baker E. A "Triple Threat" to Research Protocols and Logistics: Adolescents, Sexual Health, and Poverty. Nursing science quarterly. 29(1) : 14-20, 2016. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26660768
- Tofthagen C, Kip KE, Passmore D, Loy I, Berry DL. Usability and Acceptability of a Web-Based Program for Chemotherapy-Induced Peripheral Neuropathy. Computers, informatics, nursing : CIN. , 2016. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27116414
- Webb MS, Passmore D, Cline G, Maguire D. Ethical issues related to caring for low birth weight infants. Nursing ethics. , 2014. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24464951
- Morrison-Beedy D, Xia Y, Passmore D. Sexual risk factors for partner age discordance in adolescent girls and their male partners. Journal of clinical nursing. 22(23-24) : 3289-99, 2013. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24580784
- Morrison-Beedy D, Crean HF, Passmore D, Carey MP. Risk reduction strategies used by urban adolescent girls in an HIV prevention trial. Current HIV research. 11(7) : 559-69, 2013. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24476350
- Passmore, D., & Morrison-Beedy, D. Developing Interactive Andragogical Online Content for Nursing Students. LEARNing Landscapes. 2(6) : 323-340, 2013.
- Morrison-Beedy D, Passmore D, Carey MP. Exit interviews from adolescent girls who participated in a sexual risk-reduction intervention: implications for community-based health education promotion for adolescents. Journal of midwifery & women's health. 58(3) : 313-20, 2013. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23758719
- Morrison-Beedy, D., Crean, H., Passmore, D., & Carey, M. Risk Reduction Strategies used by Urban Adolescent Girls in an HIV Prevention Trial. Current HIV Research. 7(11) : 559-69, 2013.
- Maguire D, Webb M, Passmore D, & Cline G. NICU nurses' lived experience: caring for infants with neonatal abstinence syndrome. Advances in neonatal care : official journal of the National Association of Neonatal Nurses. 12(5) : 281-5, 2012. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22964603
- August E, Hussin M, Passmore D & Rivers B. Integrating Prostate Cancer Patient's Experiences with Health Promotion: A Framework for Delivery of Survivorship Supportive Care. Psycho-Oncology. (21) : 114, 2012.
- Little BB, Passmore D, Schullo S. Using synchronous software in Web-based nursing courses. Computers, informatics, nursing : CIN. 24(6) : 317-27, 2006. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17108750