Academic Policies And Procedures
The announcements, information, policies, rules, regulations, and procedures set forth below are for information only and are subject to continual review and modification. It is updated on an ongoing basis. It is the student's responsibility to know and comply with all College and University policies and procedures. USF and College of Nursing policies are subject to change and apply to all students regardless of their choice of catalog.
The University of South Florida is committed to the principles of equal education, equal access, and equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, marital status, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, or veteran or disabled veteran status as provided by law and in accordance with the University's respect for personal dignity. These principles are applied in the conduct of University programs and activities and the provision of facilities and services.
- Baccalaureate Handbook
- MS and DNP Clinical Graduate Programs Student Handbook
- MS Nurse Anesthesia Handbook
- PhD Student Handbook
- Academic Advising
Depending upon a student's program, students will be assigned academic advisors who will meet with individual students at the start of their program and who will be available during their studies in the College of Nursing. Individual program plans will be developed with the student and signed by each student. The student will receive a copy, and the signed copy will be filed in their student folder. Individual program plans may be changed as a result of program or course changes.
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Grievance Procedures
- Academic Jeopardy
- Academic Regulations Committee (ARC)
- Alternate Calendar Registration
- Catalog Graduate
- Catalog Undergraduate
- Center for Virtual Simulation and Clinical Experiences
- Faculty Evaluation
- As nursing professionals, students are expected to provide an evaluation of the course and faculty at the end of each semester and an in-depth evaluation of their learning experience upon completion of the program.
- Three weeks prior to the end of each semester, students will receive an email through their USF Health email accounts with a link to the evaluation.
- At the site, students will login using their nine-digit USF ID#.
- All classes and instructors for each class in which you are enrolled will be displayed. Once you complete an evaluation for a course or faculty, you will not be able to access it again.
- Additional evaluations will be requested of our alumni at the end of the program and one year post-graduate.
- All College of Nursing evaluations are web-based and anonymous. Results are aggregated and distributed to faculty members after grades are posted.
- Registrar's Office
- NCLEX Application and Registration