Psychiatry and Behavioral Neurosciences
USF Health Psychiatry offers compassionate and competent care. We provide a wide range of treatments and, for those who have not responded to standard treatments, we offer a wide range of treatment modalities and clinical trials to improve patient outcomes. We are dedicated to providing the best care for persons with emotional and behavioral disorders while providing the best education for our trainees and next generation leaders in the field.
At A Glance
- The Mary Louise and Archie Silver Child Development Center is dedicated to expanding knowledge about child and adolescent psychiatric disorders, their detection, treatment, and promoting prevention and healthy development.
- The USF Memory Disorders Clinic offers a multidisciplinary and individualized approach to the diagnosis of persons with memory disorders and related difficulties.
- USF Psychiatry Clinic provides clinical care, teaching, and research focusing on mental disorders and treatment techniques.
- The USF Neurotherapies Clinic provides new techniques in the treatment of certain mental health disorders. Neurotherapy utilizes magnetic field or electrical charge to stimulate areas of the brain to assist with symptom improvement.
Glenn Currier, M.D., M.P.H.
Professor & Chair, Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Neurosciences
Services We Offer
- ADD & ADHD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Alzheimer's Disease & Other Dementing Illnesses
- Anxiety Disorders & Traumatic Stress
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement & Grief
- Bipolar Disorder
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Deaf Mental Health Services
- Dialectical Behavioral Social Skills Groups & Therapy (DBT)
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)