Approximately 40% of our graduates pursue fellowships in a variety of disciplines: Over the past few years residents have done the following fellowships:
- Adolescent Medicine - Boston Children’s Hospital (2018), Seattle Children's (2019)
- Allergy/Immunology - Detroit Children's, University of Wisconsin, Wake Forest University, USF
- Cardiology - Nicklaus Children’s Hospital and Univ. of Arkansas (2017). UVA, University of Arkansas, Johns Hopkins, Indiana, Oregon, and MUSC, UAB (2019).
- Critical Care – Cleveland Clinic (2017)
- Emergency Medicine – Arnold Palmer (Orlando) and UGA (2018), University of New Mexico (2017), Yale, Oklahoma, CHOP, Louisville, Emory University, Baylor, UF Jacksonville, Arizona
- Endocrinology – UAB (2018), Virginia Commonwealth, Pittsburgh
- Gastroenterology - Baylor, UTSW, Johns Hopkins, Washington University, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati Children's
- Hematology/Oncology - Duke University (2017), UT San Antonio, Akron Children's, Emory University, Baylor, UT Southwestern (2019).
- Infectious Diseases - SUNY (2017), Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford, Oakland Children's Hospital, Denver Children's
- PICU - DC Children's, Yale, Baylor, Washington University
- Pulmonary - Baylor
- Neonatology – Texas Children’s (2018), USF (2017), Baylor, USF, Ohio State, St. Christopher's, UT Dallas, USF (2019).
- Nephrology - Johns Hopkins
- Rheumatology - Baylor, Pittsburgh, Alabama
- Sports Medicine – UF Orlando (2018)
Many residents choose careers in general pediatrics and received outstanding jobs in outpatient private practice, outpatient community health and hospitalist medicine. Recent graduates are practicing in Tampa Bay, Tallahassee, Naples, Orlando, Fort Myers, Key West, Alabama, Connecticut, Texas, Louisiana, Indiana, North Carolina, Georgia, California, and Colorado.