Ali Sanati-Mehrizy, MD
Chief Fellow, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Chief Resident, Pediatrics
2 Tampa General Circle
STC 5th Floor
Tampa FL 33606
Academic Phone: (813) 250-2262
- MD, Medicine, Pennsylvania State University, 2012
- HBS, Biology, University of Utah, 2008
- Member (Children's Oncology Group, 2020 - Present)
- Sanati-Mehrizy A, Ghosh T, Peterson E, Starke RM, Harbour JW, Corrales-Medina FF. Hematologic Complications Associated With Intra-arterial Chemotherapy for Retinoblastoma Treatment: A Single Institution Experience. Journal of pediatric hematology/oncology. 44(4) : 181-185, 2022.
- Ghahramani N, Wang C, Sanati-Mehrizy A, Tandon A. Perception about transplant of rural and urban patients with chronic kidney disease; a qualitative study. Nephro-urology monthly. 6(2) : e15726, 2014.
- Ghahramani N, Sanati-Mehrizy A, Wang C. Perceptions of patient candidacy for kidney transplant in the United States: a qualitative study comparing rural and urban nephrologists. Experimental and clinical transplantation : official journal of the Middle East Society for Organ Transplantation. 12(1) : 9-14, 2014.
- Ridges S, Heaton WL, Joshi D, Choi H, Eiring A, Batchelor L, Choudhry P, Manos EJ, Sofla H, Sanati A, Welborn S, Agarwal A, Spangrude GJ, Miles RR, Cox JE, Frazer JK, Deininger M, Balan K, Sigman M, Müschen M, Perova T, Johnson R, Montpellier B, Guidos CJ, Jones DA, Trede NS. Zebrafish screen identifies novel compound with selective toxicity against leukemia. Blood. 119(24) : 5621-31, 2012.
- Chief Fellow (Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, University of Miami 2018 - 2020)
- Chief Resident (Pediatrics, Rutgers University New Jersey Medical School 2016 - 2017)