Andrew Galligan, MD, MS
Assistant Professor, Pediatrics, College of Medicine
Clinical Lecturer/Chief Resident, Pediatrics, College of Medicine
2 Tampa General Circle
5th Floor - Room 5038
Tampa FL 33606
Academic Phone: (813) 250-2262
- MS, Health Outcomes & Policy, University of Florida, 2015
- MD, Medicine, Florida State University, 2008
- Stanley NB, Quinn G, Reed D, Galligan A, Reblin M. Support for Young Adult Cancer Patients: Perspectives of Patients and their Mothers. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education. , 2018.
- Reed DR, Oshrine B, Pratt C, Fridgen O, Elstner C, Wilson L, Soliman H, Lee MC, McLeod HL, Shah B, Donovan KA, Pabbathi S, Turney M, Binitie O, Healy C, Nieder M, Shaw PH, Galligan A, Letson GD, Stern M, Quinn GP, Davies S. Sink or Collaborate: How the Immersive Model Has Helped Address Typical Adolescent and Young Adult Barriers at a Single Institution and Kept the Adolescent and Young Adult Program Afloat. Journal of adolescent and young adult oncology. 6: 503-511, 2017.
- Galligan AJ. Childhood Cancer Survivorship and Long-Term Outcomes. Advances in pediatrics. 64(1) : 133-169, 2017.
- Clinical Lecturer/Chief Resident (Pediatrics, College of Medicine, University of Florida 2011 - 2012)