Stephanie Ros, MD, MSCI
Assistant Professor, Obstetrics and Gyneocology, Maternal Fetal Medicine
Residency Program Director, Morsani College of Medicine
2 Tampa General Circle
OB/GYN, 6th Fl
Tampa FL 33606
Academic Email: email@example.com
Academic Phone:(813) 259-0828
- MSCI, Maternal Fetal Medicine, University of Utah, 2014
- MD, Medicine, University of Florida, 2007
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Women & Children's Health
- Research interests include pregnancy loss and genetics
- Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (Journal Reviewer, 2014 - Present)
- American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology Committee on Genetics (Member, 2014 - Present)
- Professional Student Affairs Committee, University of South Florida (Member, 2014 - Present)
- Society for Maternal- Fetal Medicine Internal Communications Committee (Member, 2013 - Present)
- Journal of Maternal-Fetal and Neonatal Medicine (Journal Reviewer, 2013 - Present)
- Society for Maternal- Fetal Medicine Fellowship Committee Question Bank (Project Leader, 2013 - Present)
- Obstetrics and Gynecology (Journal Reviewer, 2011 - Present)
- Society for Maternal- Fetal Medicine Literature Alert (Volunteer, 2010 - Present)
- University of Utah Perinatal Process Improvement (Committee Member, 2012 - 2014)
- Louis-Jacques AF, Maggio L, Romero ST. Prenatal Screening for Thrombophilias: Indications and Controversies, an Update. Clinics in Laboratory Medicine. 36(2) : 421-34, 2016. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27235922
- Romero ST, Sharshiner R, Stoddard GJ, Ware Branch D, Silver RM. Correlation of serum fructosamine and recurrent pregnancy loss: Case-control study. The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology research. 42(7) : 763-8, 2016. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26935884
- Romero ST, Geiersbach K, Paxton CN, Rose NC, Schisterman EE, Branch DW, Silver RM. Differentiation of Genetic Abnormalities in Early Pregnancy Loss Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology. , 2015.
- Romero ST Geiersbach K Paxton CN Rose NC Presson A Schisterman EF Branch DW Silver RM. Genetic Abnormalities in Early Pregnancy Loss. Ultrasound Obstet and Gynecol.. 45(1) : 89-94., 2015.
- Romero ST, Holmgren CC, Feltovich H, Porter TF, Esplin MS. Cervical length screening: a randomized trial assessing impact on visit length and patient attitudes. Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine. , 2014.
- Carlson LC, Romero ST, Esplin MS, Palmeri ML, Hall TJ, Feltovich H. Changes in Shear Wave Speed Pre- and Post-Cervical Ripening. Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology. , 2014.
- Sharshiner R, Romero ST, Bardsley TR, Branch DW, Silver RM. Celiac Disease Serum Markers and Recurrent Pregnancy Loss J Reprod Immunol. 100(2) : 104-8, 2013.
- Romero ST, Coulson CC, Galvin SL. Cesarean Delivery on Maternal Request: A Western North Carolina Perspective Matern Child Health J. 16(3) : 725-34, 2012.
- Clinical Instructor (Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Utah 2011 - 2014)
- Teacher (Biology, Miami Coral Park Senior High School 2001 - 2003)
- Science Department Chair (Science, Miami Coral Park Senior High School 2002 - 2003)
- Top 10% reviewers for journal Obstetrics and Gynecology (Journal Obstetrics and Gynecology - 2013)
- Medical Student Teaching Award (MAHEC - 2011)
- Membership (Golden Key Honor Society - 2011)
- Best Resident Presentation (North Carolina Obstetrical and Gynecological Society Meeting - 2011)
- Faculty Award for Excellence in Research (MAHEC - 2011)
- Nurse Award for Excellence in Clinical Care (MAHEC - 2011)
- $5000 Scholarship (University of Florida, GYN ONC Dept. - 2007)
- Graduation with Honors in Research (University of Florida - 2007)