Ying Ying, PHD
Assistant Professor, College of Medicine Obstetrics & Gynecology
2 Tampa General Circle 6th fl
Tampa FL 33606
Academic Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Phone:(813) 259-0962
- PHD, Reproductive Biology, University of Hong Kong, 1999
- American Association of Bioanalysts (Member, 2006 - Present)
- American Society of Reproductive Medicine (Member, 2000 - Present)
- Ying.L,Ying,Y, Mayer.J,Imudia AN, Plosker.SM. Embryo Transfer Catheter Contamination With Intravaginal Progesterone Preparations in a Simulated Embryo Transfer Model Impairs Mouse Embryo Development: Are There Implications for Human Embryo Transfer Technique? Reproductive Sciences.. 21(8) : 1000-1005, 2014.
- Ying Y, Mayer J, Plosker S. Trigger of oocyte maturation with low-dose human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) reduces the risk of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS)and improves IVF outcome Fertility and Sterility. 100(3) : S264, 2013.
- Chang, TC, Eddy, C, Ying, Y, Liu YQ, Holden AE, Brzyski RG and Schenken, RS. Ovarian stimulation, in vitro fertilization, and effects of culture conditions on baboon preimplantation embryo development. Fertility and Sterility. 4(95) : 1217-1223, 2011.
- Padidas, K. Ying, Y. and Keefe, D. Predictive value of preimplantation genetic diagnosis for aneuploidy screening in repeated IVF-ET cycles among women with recurrent implantation failure. Journal of Assistant Reproduction and Genetics. 25: 103-106, 2008.
- Ying, Y., Qi, X. and Zhao, G. Q. Induction of primordial germ cells from pluripotent epiblast Scientific World Journal. 3(2) : 801-810, 2002.
- Ying, Y. Qi, X.. and Zhao, G. Q. Induction of primordial germ cells from murine epiblasts by synergistic action of BMP4 and BMP8B signaling pathways. Proceedings of National Academy of Science. 98: 7858-7862, 2001.
- Ying, Y. and Zhao, G. Q. Cooperation of endoderm-derived BMP2 and extraembryonic ectoderm-derived BMP4 in primordial germ cell generation in the mouse Developmental Biology. 232: 484-492., 2001.
- He, Q. J., Ying, Y., Yang, B. and Fang R. Y. Synergistic effects of DL111-IT combined with mifepristone on termination of early pregnancy in rhesus monkeys. Contraception. 62: 189-93, 2000.
- Ying, Y. and Zhao, G. Q. Detection of multiple bone morphogenetic protein messenger ribonucleic acids and their signal transducer, Smad1, during mouse decidualization. Biology of Reproduction. 63: 1781--1786, 2000.
- Ying, Y., Liu, X.. M., Marble, A., Lawson, K. A. and Zhao, G. Q. Requirement of Bmp8b for the generation of primordial germ cells in the mouse. Molecular Endocrinology. 14: 1053-1063, 2000.
- • Scientific Progress Award (the Government of Zhejiang Province, P. R. China - 1995)
- • Scientific Progress Award (the Health Department of Zhejiang Province, P. R. China - 1995)
- • Young Scientist Award by Shuen Yuqing Foundation (Zhejiang Medical University - 1993)