Catherine Lynch, MD
Assoc Vice President, College of Medicine Obstetrics & Gynecology
Associate Vice President, Women's Health and Faculty Development
Associate Dean, Faculty Development
Professor, Obstetrics and Gynecology
2 Tampa General Circle
6th floor, Room 6046
Tampa FL 33606
Academic Phone:(813) 974-1582
View My C.V.
- MD, University of South Florida, 1990
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Women & Children's Health
- Alpha Omega Alpha (Chapter Councilor, 2014 - Present)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (Member, 1996 - Present)
- National Board of Medical Examiners (Member, 1991 - Present)
- Greene KA, Bassaly R, Lynch CM. Imperforate hymen presenting with fecal frequency and use of stay sutures at time of hymenectomy. A case report. The Journal of Reproductive Medicine. 60(1) : 71-4, 2015. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25745755
- Ching YH, Alvey EN, Omar HR, Lynch CM, Mangar D, Camporesi EM. Pulmonary embolism presenting as a seizure in the immediate postpartum period. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology : the journal of the Institute of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 35(1) : 92-3, 2015. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25020210
- Lynch, CM. One Leadership Style Does not Fit All Virtual Mentor. (15) : 544-546, 2013.
- Holmstrom SW, Botelho J, Downes k, Lynch C. Hemoglobin A1C as a Predictor of Fetal Macrosomia J Women's Health Care. (1) : 115, 2012.
- Lynch . Vaginal estrogen therapy for the treatment of atrophic vaginitis. J Womens Health (Larchmt). 18(10) : 1595-606, 2009.
- Lynch CM, Aronoff CK. Reproducibility of grading scales of pelvic muscle strength: standard versus tampon scale. International urogynecology journal and pelvic floor dysfunction. 14(4) : 288-90; discussion 290, 2003. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14530843
- Lynch CM, Powers AK, Keating AB. Pregnancy complicated by a suburethral sling: a case report. International urogynecology journal and pelvic floor dysfunction. 12(3) : 218-9, 2001. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11451012
- Lynch CM, Powers AK. Management of a broken needle at the time of laparoscopic burch. JSLS : Journal of the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons / Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons. 4(3) : 275-6, 2000. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10987411
- Alpha Omega Alpha (University of South Florida - 1990)