Marisa Baker, MD
Assistant Professor, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Assistant Professor, College of Medicine Obstetrics & Gynecology
2 Tampa General Circle
Tampa FL 33606
Academic Phone:(813) 259-8500
View My C.V.
- MD, University of South Florida, 2000
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Women & Children's Health
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (Member, 2018 - Present)
- Ingram-Spellacy Society (President, 2013 - Present)
- Fellow American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (Member, 2007 - Present)
- Tamhane McDowell Oliva Tanner Hochberg Baker Imudia Mikhail Association between preoperative adenomyosis detection rate during pelvic ultrasonography and the specialty of the reading physician J Minim Invasive Gyn. , 2019.
- Baker MF, McCarthy J, Spellacy WN, Cardosi RP. Serum CA-125 Levels in Women with Uterine Leiomyomata and a Review of the Literature Journal of Gynecologic Surgery. 23(1) : 19, 2007.
- Excellence in Resident Teaching (APGO - 2006)
- Excellence in Resident Teaching (CREOG National Faculty Award - 2005)