Chak Sriaroon, MD
Assistant Professor, College of Medicine Internal Medicine
View My C.V.
- MD, critical care, University of South Florida, 2015
- MD, Infectious Disease, University of South Florida, 2008
- MD, Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, 2000
- Sriaroon C Green J et al. BK virus: microbiology, epidemiology, pathogenesis, clinical manifestations and treatment. Asian Biomedicine.. 4(1) : 3-18, 2010.
- Sriaroon C, Mayer CA, Chen L, Accurso C, Greene JN, Vincent AL. Diffuse intra-abdominal granulomatous seeding as a manifestation of immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome associated with microsporidiosis in a patient with HIV. AIDS patient care and STDs. 22(8) : 611-2, 2008. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18627278
- Sriaroon C, Vincent AL, Silapunt S, Chandler A, Houston SH, Greene JN. Successful treatment of subcutaneous Scytalidium hyalinum infection with voriconazole and topical terbinafine in a cardiac transplant patient. Transplantation. 85(5) : 780-2, 2008. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18337676
- Khawplod P, Wilde H, Sriaroon C, Chomchey P, Kamolthum T, Sitprija V. One or three intradermal injections within one week for rabies pre-exposure immunization. Developments in biologicals. 131: 393-401, 2008. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18634501