Jennifer Cox Taylor, MD
Assistant Professor, Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Director of Critical Care Clerkship, Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Assistant Professor, College of Medicine Internal Medicine
Moffitt Cancer Center CB-CPT
12902 USF Magnolia Drive
Tampa FL 33612
Academic Phone:(813) 974-2201
View My C.V.
- MD, St. George'S University, 1999
"My areas of interest include the ICU care for oncology/hematology/surgical oncology patients, stem cell recipients, CAR-T recipients,end of life discussions, and general pulmonary care of the cancer patient."
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine (., 2006 - Present)
- American Thoracic Society (., 2006 - Present)
- Society of Critical Care Medicine (., 2005 - Present)
- American College of Chest Physicians (., 2004 - Present)
- Ruiz MA, Cox J, Magyar MS, Edens JF. Predictive validity of the Personality Assessment Inventory (PAI) for identifying criminal reoffending following completion of an in-jail addiction treatment program. Psychological assessment. 26(2) : 673-8, 2014. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24364424
- Manry M, Cox J, Casanas B, Quilitz R, Greene JN. Rituximab-Associated Occurrence of Disseminated Miliary Tuberculosis Infectious Diseases in Clinical Practice. 29(1) : 82–84, 2012.
- Sridar S, Garza EG, Cox J, Rumbak MJ. Serosanguineous Pleural Effusions in a Patient With HIV and Kaposi Sarcoma: Pleuroscopic Findings. Journal of bronchology & interventional pulmonology. 18(4) : 337-9, 2011. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23208628
- Rumbak MJ, Cox J, Dray D, Weston M, Solomon D. The Right Heart Catheterization for the Pulmonologist: The Diagnosis, Management, and Prognosis of Patients With Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Clinical Pulmonary Medicine. 17(5) : 239-243, 2010.
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Fellowship (Internal Medicine, University of South Florida 2004 - 2007)
- Assistant Professor (Internal Medicine, University of Texas Medical Branch 2003 - 2004)
- Chief Resident and Assistant Professor (Internal Medicine, University of Texas Medical Branch 2002 - 2003)
- Internship and Residency (Internal Medicine, University of Texas Medical Branch 1999 - 2002)
- Critical Care Clerkship: Outstanding Fourth Year Student Course (University of South Florida - 2011)
- Physician of the Year-Moffitt Cancer Center Nominee (H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center - 2010)
- Leadership Development Course Attendee (Annual ACCP Chest Meeting-Invitation Only - 2007)
- Member (Alpha Omega Alpha, Honor Medical Society - 2003)