Nancy Rihana, MD, FACP
Assistant Professor, Internal Medicine, Morsani College of Medicine
Medical Director, Fletcher Health and Rehabilitation Center
Adjunct Faculty, Debusk College of Osteopathic Medicine
Chief of Infectious Disease Section, Florida Hospital - Tampa
1 Tampa General Circle
Academic Email: email@example.com
Academic Phone:(813) 844-4187
- Fellow, Infectious Disease, University of South Florida, 2014
- MD, Medicine, Lebanese University, 2007
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Allergy, Immunology & Infectious Disease
- Americal College of Physicians (Fellow, 2017 - Present)
- Infectious Disease Society of America (Member, 2013 - Present)
- American College of Physicians (Member, 2009 - Present)
- Rihana N, Hemminger A, Green S. Novel Case of Penicillin resistant E. rhusiopathiae Septicemia: Case report with review of literature IDcases. , 2018.
- Garcia R, Nanjappa S, Casanas B, Rihana N, Greene J. Reactivation and dissemination of Tuberculosis to extrapulmonary sites in patients with hematologic malignancies Infect Dis Clin Pract. 26: 16-22, 2018.
- Rihana N, Velez A, Green J. Malignancy trends in HIV-infected patients over the past 10 years in a single–center retrospective observational study in the United States Cancer Control. 25(1) , 2018.
- Verma S, Bassily E, Leighton S, Mhaskar R, Sunjic I, Martin A, Rihana N, et al. Renal function and outcomes with use of left ventricular assist device implantation and inotropes in end-stage heart failure: A retrospective single center study J Clin Med Res. 9(7) : 596-604, 2017.
- Khawaja S Yacoub A Cheema A Rihana N Greene J. Marijuana Smoking in Patients with Leukemia Cancer Control. 23(3) : 278-83, 2016.
- Rihana NA, Kandula M, Velez A, Dahal K, O'Neill EB. Histoplasmosis presenting as granulomatous hepatitis: case report and review of the literature. Case reports in medicine. 2014: 879535, 2014. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25013413
- Nancy Rihana, John Greene, Ana Velez, and Suganya Manivannan. The Marijuana Threat in Leukemia Patients (poster presentation) http://www.idweek.org. : presented at IDWeek; October 8-12, 2014; Philadelphia, PA, 2014.
- Rihana N. Histoplasmosis presenting as granulomatous hepatitis in an elderly patient: case report Reactions Weekly - Springer. 1512(1) : 24, 2014.
- Azab B, Daoud J, Naeem FB, Nasr R, Ross J, Ghimire P, Siddiqui A, Azzi N, Rihana N, Abdallah M, Azzi N, Patel P, Kleiner M, El-Sayegh S. Neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio as a predictor of worsening renal function in diabetic patients (3-year follow-up study). Renal failure. 34(5) : 571-6, 2012. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22452450
- Chahine R, Hanna J, Bassil C, Rihana N, Mounayar A, Greige H. Beneficial effect of Taurine in spontaneous hypertensive rats: Implication of its antioxidant activity African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 12(4) , 2010.
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society (USF Health Morsani College of Medicine - 2014)