- Thomas V. McCaffrey, M.D., Ph.D.
- Marion B. Ridley, M.D.
- Tapan A. Padhya, M.D.
- Kathryn L. Hall, M.D.
- Mark H. Tabor, M.D.
- Mark Witte, M.D.
- Matt Mifsud, M.D.
- Arjun Parasher, M.D.
Centers of Excellence
- USF Voice and Swallowing Disorders Center
- USF ENT Sleep and Snoring Center
- USF Center for Salivary Gland Disorders
- General Otolaryngology
- All pediatric ear, nose and throat problems
- Medical and surgical disease of the Tonsils and Adenoids
- Sleep Apnea
- Head and Neck Maxillofacial Trauma
- Voice / Swallowing Disorders
- Diagnosis and treatment of voice disorders, including vocal cord paralysis
- Videostroboscopy of the larynx
- Speech and swallowing rehabilitation
- Electromyography (EMG) of larynx
- BOTOX treatment of Spasmodic Dysphonia
- Endoscopic and Open Surgical Treatment of Zenker's Diverticulum
- Rhinology - Nasal & Sinus Disorders
- Diagnosis and treatment of nasal and sinus diseases
- Surgical Treatment of chronic sinusitis including endoscopic sinus surgery
- Medical and surgical treatment of all forms of nasal obstruction
- Diagnosis and treatment of all benign and malignant tumors of nose and paranasal sinuses
- Minimally invasive approaches to the orbit, anterior skull base and pituitary gland
- Computerized Intraoperative Image Guidance