Mark Tabor, MD
Member, Medical Staff Committee; Health Information Management Committee
Member, Medical Staff Committee Assignment; Professional Credentials Committee
Assitant Professor, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Associate Professor, College of Medicine Otolaryngology
Assistant Professor, Department of Oncologic Sciences
12901 Bruce B. Downs Blvd.
Tampa FL 33612
Academic Email: 813-974-4683
Academic Phone:(813) 974-4683
- MD, Boston University School of Medicine, 1998
- M.D., Medical, Boston University School of Medicine, 1998
- B.A., Medical, University of Michigan, 1994
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Van Gompel JJ, Alikhani P, Tabor MH, van Loveren HR, Agazzi S, Froelich S, Youssef AS. Anterior inferior petrosectomy: defining the role of endonasal endoscopic techniques for petrous apex approaches. Journal of Neurosurgery. 120(6) : 1321-5, 2014. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24655102
- Van Gompel JJ, Tabor MH, Youssef AS, Lau T, Carlson AP, van Loveren HR, Agazzi S. Field of view comparison between two-dimensional and three-dimensional endoscopy. The Laryngoscope. 124(2) : 387-90, 2014. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23712924
- Leon HM, Tabor MH. Endoscopic appearance of a healed skull base resection reconstructed with a pedicled nasoseptal flap. Ear, nose, & throat journal. 92(10-11) : E34, 2013. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24170476
- Weisberg MD, Garza EG, Tabor MH, Andrews A, Rumbak MJ. The use of narrow band imaging in patients with benign disease: hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia. Journal of Bronchology & Interventional Pulmonology. 18(4) : 352-4, 2011. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23208632
- Burkett CJ, Patel S, Tabor MH, Padhya T, Vale FL. Polyethylene glycol (PEG) hydrogel dural sealant and collagen dural graft matrix in transsphenoidal pituitary surgery for prevention of postoperative cerebrospinal fluid leaks. Journal of Clinical Neuroscience : Official journal of the Neurosurgical Society of Australasia. 18(11) : 1513-7, 2011. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21868232
- Tabor MH, Clay MR, Owen JH, Bradford CR, Carey TE, Wolf GT, Prince ME. Head and neck cancer stem cells: the side population. The Laryngoscope. 121(3) : 527-33, 2011. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21344428
- Clay MR Tabor MH Owen JH Carey TE Bradford CR Wolf GT Wicha MS Prince ME. Single-marker identification of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma cancer stem cells with aldehyde dehydrogenase. Head Neck. 32(9) : 1195-201, 2010.
- Clay MR, Tabor MH, Carey TE, Bradford CR, Prince ME. Aldehyde Dehydrogenase Isolates Tumorigenic Cells in Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma. Accepted for Presentation, American Association for Cancer Research annual meeting. , 2007.
- Tabor MH, Prince ME. Head and Neck Cancer Stem Cells. Presented at the annual Lawrence Hawkins Lectureship. Pathologic Quiz Case: A Sino-orbital Mass in a 13yr-old Adolescent Girl Arch Pathol Lab Med. 7(127) : 301-2, 2003.
- Tabor MH, Desai KR, Respler DS. "Symptomatic Bilateral Nasolacrimal Duct Cysts in a Newborn." Ear Nose & Throat. 2(82) : 90-2, 2003.
- Clay MR, Tabor MH, Carey TE, Bradford CR, Prince ME. Intranasal Metered Dose Aerosolized Surfactant Reduces Passoce Opening Pressure of the Eustachian Tube: Comparison Study in Two Animal Models." Otology & Neurotology. (23) : 3-7, 2002.
- Rosen A, Tabor MH, Respler D. opical Mitomycin C Applications in Upper Aero-digestive Tract Surgery. Presentation, Eastern Section Meeting of the Triological Society. , 2002.
- Tabor MH, Rhee T, Baredes. Post Operative Horner’s Syndrome in Head and Neck Surgery. Poster Presentation at the American Academy of Otolaryngology-HNS National Meeting, Denver, CO. , 2001.
- Member (Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee, Tampa General Hospital 2009 - 2010)
- Fellowship Director (Fellowship, Rhinology and Sinus Surgery Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, University of Michigan Medical Center 2006 - 2007)
- Fellowship Director (Fellowship in Translational Cancer Research Dept. of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, University of Michigan Medical Center 2006 - 2007)
- Clinical Lecturer (Department of Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery, University of Michigan 2006 - 2007)
- Clinical Instructor (Department of Otolaryngology-Head ans Neck Surgery, Albert Einstein College of Medicine 2003 - 2006)
- Site Director (Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, North Central Bronx Hospital 2003 - 2006)
- Attending Physician (Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Jacobi Medical center 2003 - 2006)
- Resident (Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, New Jersey Medical School 1999 - 2003)