Software Solution Evaluation
When a new software solution is being considered for purchase by a department, an IT expert can help evaluate the product to determine its viability as a solution. Software viability options will typically be assessed for the following traits:
- Ability to meet the business need
- Budget guidelines
- Compatibility with USF Health computing environment
- Health IS resources required to install and maintain the system (if needed)
- Ability to integrate with existing technologies (if needed)
- Compliance with and adherence to USF and USF Health policies and procedures
How to Request this Service
Visit the Client Portal to submit a request for this service. Please remember to be as detailed as possible so that Health IS can quickly fulfill the request.
No charge for this service.
Subject to resource availability.