USF Health provides secure email access using Barracuda Spam Quarantine. Should you receive an email that may be recognized as spam, the email will be sent to this system where you can View, Deliver, Whitelist or Delete. A notice from HSCAntispam will be sent to your Inbox to inform you of any emails that have been sent to the Barracuda system.
The following topics are covered:
- Accessing HSCAntispam
- Setting Preferences
If you have received an email notification from HSCAntispam, you can access the Barracuda Spam Quarantine system by clicking the links within the notification. See figure 1 below. If have not received a notification and you wish to access the system follow the steps below.
Figure 1: HSCAntispam notification sent via email.
- Open a web browser.
- Copy paste the following URL into the the address field.
- Type your USF Health email address in the Username field
- Type your USF Health password in the Password field.
This will open your HSCAntispam Quarantine Inbox.
Figure 2: Your Quarantine Inbox.
- Click the Preferences tab to edit.
- Type the email address in the corresponding areas:
Allowed Email Addresses:
- The Allowed Email Address list, also known as the Whitelist, allows emails from senders you have identified as safe to be sent directly to your email inbox.
Blocked Email Addresses:
- The Blocked Email Address list, also known as the Blacklist, blocks emails from senders you have identified as spam, junk or harmful. Emails from these senders will be sent to HSCAntispam Quarantine.
- Click Add
- When complete click Logoff in the upper right corner of the screen.