Voluntary Faculty - Morsani College of Medicine
The purpose of the Voluntary Faculty is to enable appropriately qualified physicians engaged in the private practice of medicine in the community (and other similarly qualified health professionals), to participate in and contribute to the College's teaching and/or research programs without remuneration. The members of the Voluntary Faculty make a unique contribution to the College's academic mission as a result of their practical experience and diversity of opinion. Members of the Voluntary Faculty are appointed and serve at the pleasure of the Dean by means of a time-limited Appointment Agreement signed by the Dean and the Department Chairperson.
Voluntary Faculty Appointments
Voluntary Faculty Promotions
Voluntary Faculty Committees
Voluntary Faculty Perks
- You can request a USF Health e-mail account online through USF Health IS. Their website includes information on how to get a USF Health e-mail account.
- The USF Health e-mail account is used to access information at the Shimberg Health Sciences Library.
- You can apply for a USF ID Card at the Tampa Campus MSC or regional campuses. If you are unable to come to the USF Campus to request your card, use the application for USF Health Personnel to receive your card by mail.
- Your USF ID Card qualifies you for discounts at restaurants and retailers. Check the USF Card Center Services and USF Bulls Country for more information.
- The USF main campus Recreation Center allows voluntary faculty to purchase a membership. Services and pricing are available online at Campus Recreation.