This non ablative laser treatment technology uses the heat from the laser to stimulate collagen, reduce fine lines, improve skin texture, and minimize pore size. This preventative and corrective skin care treatment aims to kick-start collagen production with very little downtime. This particular laser treatment is also great for patients who suffer from redness from rosacea or chronic sun damage. Our cosmetic dermatology specialists use it to successfully reduce acne lesions by heating and destroying the bacteria responsible for the breakouts.
What are the benefits of Laser Genesis?
- Minimal to no downtime
- No discomfort
- Improvement in redness, pore size and texture over time
- Great for treating active acne breakouts
- Softer, smoother skin in the treatment area
- Safe, quick and effective
What to expect during and after Laser Genesis treatment?
- Mild redness in the treatment area can be expected
- Mild heat sensation can be felt during treatments
- Multiple treatments are needed to achieve the best results (6-8 treatments are recommended)
- Shave hair on the face within 24 hours of treatment for male patients
Please Note: Cosmetics Procedures are not covered by Health Insurance.