Services and Programs
- Stop by the Office of Student Engagement and Wellness (OSEW) to pick up an exercise band! For resistance band exercises and tutorials, click here.
Group Fitness Classes
- The WELL offers a variety of group fitness classes throughout the year. For upcoming classes, check out our event calendar.
Meet with a Certified Health Coach *coming soon*
- Did you know that inactivity, poor nutrition, tobacco use and frequent alcohol consumption are the primary cause of chronic disease? Meet with a Certified Health Coach to learn how to take a more proactive role in staying healthy. During your coaching session, our Certified Health Coach will educate, mentor and support you as you achieve your health goals through positive lifestyle and behavior changes.
Mindfulness Meditation Workshops
Body Composition Assessments
- Did you know that the WELL offers free body composition assessments? Stop by the Office of Student Engagement and Wellness or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment!
Executive Student Leadership Board (ESLB)
- The ESLB is a select group of USF Health students that serve as official executive representatives for all of USF Health. Students in the ESLB program provide feedback about USF Health services, assist with the recruitment of prospective USF Health students, and receive enhanced leadership and professional development training. To learn more about the Executive Student Leadership Board, visit the ESLB page.
- The Office of Student Engagement and Wellness coordinates USF Health’s celebration of various campus traditions, such as Week of Welcome (WOW) and Homecoming. For more information on how to get involved, contact Amy Phillips.
- Want to get involved in student activities? USF Health has over 60+ student organizations that you can join! Click here to find out more.
USF Health Service Corps
- The USF Health Service Corps is an interdisciplinary program that enables USF Health students in Medicine, Nursing, Public Health, Physical Therapy and Pharmacy to participate in health-related community service activities together. For more information about the USF Health Service Corp, visit their website.
- Want to improve your writing skills? The WELL offers free writing workshops for graduate and professional students. Can't make it to campus for a workshop? All workshops will now be available online at bit.ly/wellwritingonline until April 20. Please allow up to 24 hours after each workshop for the recording to post
Lunch and Learns
- Lunch and Learn – Find out more about important health and wellness topics during our Lunch and Learn presentations. Lunch is always provided! For the next Lunch and Learn, check out our event calendar.
Students of USF Health Project
Contact Amy Phillips for questions or special accommodation requests!