IHSC supports local and international underserved communities developing sustainable health projects based on primary care interventions, such as water sanitation, health education, basic medical care and community organization. We need your help to continue helping these communities.
Donate directly to IHSC
Please contact our Co-presidents for more information:
Donate Using the USF Health Foundation
Code: 540008 or International Health Service Collaborative
Note: If this gift is being made towards the expenses of particular student’s trip, please ensure that the student’s name is included in the donation: “This gift is made in the honor of student’s name ."
- Books: Any elementary to high-school level books in Spanish, Spanish dictionaries, spanish-english dictionaries, and beginner level ESL text books
- Toiletries: Travel sized toothpaste, soap, antibacterial lotion, etcSchool supplies: Pens, pencils, notebooks, backpacks, erasers, pencil sharpeners, crayons, colored pencils, etc.
- School Uniforms: Tennis shoes, old school uniforms - blue skir, khaki pants
- Reading Glasses
- Pain Reliever: Naproxen (ALEVE), Ibuprofen (Advil), Acetaminophen (Tylenol)
- Vitamins: Childrens and adults multivitamin (preferably w/Iron)
- Medical Supplies: Basic clinic supplies (alcohol, gauze, thermometers, gloves, etc), sterile minor surgery kits, suture kits, etc.
IHSC has 501c3 non-profit privileges. All gifts/contributions are tax deductible and can be made through the USF Health Foundation.