Declaration of Major/Minor
Declaration of Major
All students must have an overall and USF GPA of 2.0 in order to declare their major in public health. Majors and minors will be updated in your records within 2-3 business days.
Declaration of Minor
It is advised to declare your minor by 90 credit hours and to speak with your Academic Advisor about this addition and the excess credit hours policy. Please note, there should be no overlap (“double-dipping”) between a major and a minor. Courses can only be used for one.
- General Public Health
- Nutritional Science
- Environmental Health
- Health Education
- Infection Control
- Community Engaged Home Land Security & Emergency Management
Non Tampa Campus Students
Please be advised that if your home campus is not Tampa, you cannot declare into the Public Health major, you must first be accepted to USF Tampa campus prior to declaring your major.
- To change campus you must complete the process and form for a USF Change of Institution (Campus)
- USF's double major/dual degree policies
- Registration Instructions on OASIS
Frequently Asked Questions
- Click HERE for instructions on how to use OASIS to view or change your registration and how to search for classes online.
- View the available courses through the OASIS Schedule Search or for list of courses offered specifically through the College of Public Health, click here.
- Use OASIS to view your classes.