Study Abroad - London
Ms. Orriola graduated from the University of South Florida with her master's degree in Public Health in 2006. Her faculty position at the College of Public Health began in 2010. Deidre teaches several study abroad courses in Panama, London, and Cuba. Her interests include maternal & child health, environmental health, HIV, and the use of social media as a learning tool.
$4788 USD per student
Program cost includes:
- Tuition (in-state and out-of-state students pay the in-state tuition rate!)
- Pre-departure orientations
- Housing in residential dorms
- Transportation within central London (Zones 1 and 2)
- Entry fees for all site visits, excursions and cultural events required for class
- 3-day London Pass (gets you into castles, museums, gardens, and more!)
- 1 full day group excursion (Stonhenge? Bath? Cliffs of Dover?)
- USF international health insurance (medical and emergency included)
- 24/7 international assistance
- WiFi in dorms and classrooms
Program cost does NOT include:
- Passport renewal
- Personal spending
Students will be housed in one of two University College London facilities, John Dodgson House (JDH) or Schafer House. Rooms differ from one building to another and students may opt for one or the other on a first come first served basis. Both buildings are a close walking distance (about 15 minutes) from the classrooms.
A number of $1,000 USF in London scholarships will be made available to students who complete their applications by January 22nd 2018.
* Must be under deposit by January 22, 2018
* Taking courses that count towards your degree program
* USF Tampa students
* Complete the USF in London Scholarship questionnaire
Students who are eligible for loans and grants
to take classes at USF may be able to use their assistance to study abroad. USF
students should contact the University of South Florida Office of Financial Aid
(813) 974-4700 or visit USF Financial Aid for further information.
The Education Abroad Office offers Compass Study Abroad Scholarships for study abroad. These are partial scholarships awarded on a competitive basis. Please visit our Funding Page for application information and deadlines.