Membership is open to any Undergraduate Student! We welcome ALL Majors! There are no dues, fees or other charges required for membership in UPHSA.
Become a Member
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Undergraduate Public Health Student Association, please join through
How to join UPHSA:
- Go to http://www.involvement.usf.edu/
- Click “Search for Student Organizations” on the left side of the page
- Go to “Manage or Join a Student Organization” on the middle of the page and then click on “Start Here”
- Log in with your NetID
- Once you’ve logged in Click “Category” then Click “Academic and Professional”. Make sure the “Campus” selected is “Tampa”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the “Undergraduate Public Health Student Association”
- Click “Request to Join Organization”
- Click “Confirm Membership” button
- Read and Accept the waiver statement and click “Submit”