The Advising team at the USF College of Public Health provides guidance on academic policies, requirements, and processes. Just as each public health student is unique, so should each degree plan. Advising is determined to working alongside students to design individualized plans while providing compassionate guidance through the journey of Public Health education.
- January 15 - Martin Luther King JR. Holiday; No classes & USF offices closed
- February 2 - Spring 2018 graduation application deadline
- March 12-18 - Spring Break 2018
- March 24 - Last day to drop with "W"; no refund & no academic penalty for Fall 2017
- March 26 - Registration for degree-seekers begins for Summer/Fall 2018
- April 28 – Final exams begin
- May 3 – USF Health Commencement and College of Public Health Pinning Ceremony
Make an Appointment
Advising can be completed in person or by phone.
To make an appointment, we require that you use E-scheduler. To get started, please click on either of the following buttons:
Once you log in, select College of Public Health, then an Advisor, and proceed to schedule your preferred date and time. Walk in Hours are typically held twice a week.
Contact Your Advisor(s)
Environmental Science & Policy Public Health MPH/MSPH Dual Degree
Environmental Sciences & Policy
Dr. Connie Mizak
Honors Advisor for Fast Track
Pre-admission Undergraduate Advisor
Note: Arnaldo only advises Honors College students who are pursuing the fast-track.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is important that you see your advisor at least once every semester, especially during your first year at the university. Students should prepare before each advising appointment by preparing questions and reviewing their Degreeworks.
Students must clearly articulate and explore their goals, plans and concerns with their advisor to ensure that the advisor is able to provide an individualized academic plan. Students who actively participate in the advising process and academic goals will have a successful experience.