Membership is open to any USF student, regardless of major, department, or graduate/undergraduate status.
There are no dues, fees, assessments, donations, or other charges required for membership in MCHSO.
If you are interested in becoming a member of a student organization focused on maternal and child health please JOIN THROUGH BLACKBOARD.
How to Join MCHSO on Blackboard:
1. Go to learn.usf.edu and log into blackboard
2. Click the "Student Life" tab at the top of the page
3. On the right hand side, click "Search" inside the "Student Organizations" box
4. Choose "All" category and the "Tampa" campus
5. Find "Maternal and Child Health Student Organization" and click to Join!
Please contact us if you have any problems.
Visit our Facebook Page!