MPH – Master’s in public health. Open to any concentration
within the MPH program.
MSPH – Master’s of science in public health. Open to any concentration in the MSPH program.
- Step 1 – Applicants will apply to the College of Public Health via Sophas by the application deadline for the Fall Semester
- Step 2 - Indicate in your SOPHAS application your desire to apply to the Peace Corps Coverdell Fellows Program and complete the additional essay
- Step 3 - Applicants will be notified of their admission to the College of Public Health
- Step 4 -The Peace Corps Coordinator will contact admitted Coverdell Applicants and request their DOS, CV, and any additional documentation
- Step 5 - All Coverdell applicants will be notified of their Coverdell application status.
- Step 6 -If selected, applicants will have 1 week to decide if they wish to accept or decline the Coverdell offer and communicate with the COPH Peace Corps Coordinator
- Step 7 - Once accepted, Fellows will receive a welcome packet from the Cooridnator of the Coverdell Program
Call or email the Paul D. Coverdell Fellows coordinator at:
Jesse Casanova, M.Sc.
Field Experience, International Programs, and Peace Corps Administrator Academic and Student Affairs
University of South Florida / College of Public Health
Office at the WELL
12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd MDC 56 / Tampa FL 33612
P: (813) 974-4247 // F: (813) 974-8121