Research & Centers:
The University of South Florida (USF) College of Public Health (COPH) is continuously expanding the global reach of educational, research, development and entrepreneurial initiatives. We are engaging partners to help develop opportunities for students and faculty to apply knowledge to real-world, mutual global public health challenge to include emerging infectious and neglected diseases.
As part of a strategic initiative to develop a nationally recognized Department of Global Health, our College has recruited a cohort of senior faculty including two Florida World Class Scholars with demonstrated histories of successfully obtaining extramural funding and mentoring junior faculty and doctoral students and conducting multidisciplinary undergraduate research training.
The department's faculty members represent the diverse disciplines of health policy and management. Major faculty research interests include:
- Health Care Management and Leadership
- Public Health Policy
- Health Outcomes Measurement
- Quality Management and Performance Improvement
- Community Health Assessment
- Health Care Financial Management
- Health Economics
- Medical Group Practice Management
- Managed Care (including Medicare and Medicaid Managed Care)
- Medical Information Management
- International Health Management
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation: http://www.rwjf.org/