Structure: The Faculty Assembly shall have a Steering Committee comprised of the officers of the Faculty Assembly, the immediate past-president of the Faculty Assembly, and chairpersons of the Standing Committees.
Functions and Duties: The Steering Committee shall be responsible for:
- Representing the Faculty Assembly in the strategic planning of the college and CEPH accreditation;
- Advising the Dean on organization, management and financial affairs of the college and its departments;
- Coordination of oversight of Faculty Assembly Standing Committees;
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by the Faculty Assembly;
- Periodic review of the governance manual, at least annually; and
- Promoting the preparation of the college annual report, an annual update of the CEPH self-study and the ASPH report and outcomes assessment.
(From Governance Manual pages 6 & 7)
|FA Immediate Past President
|Chair, Faculty Affairs Committee
|Chair, Academic Programs and Curriculum Committee
|Chair, Educational Outcomes Committee
|Chair, Student Affairs Committee
|Chair, Laboratory and Safety Committee
|Chair, Educational Technology and Assessment Committee
This committee will meet as needed. All meetings are announced by the Faculty Assembly President through e-mail communication to the faculty assembly.