Structure:The committee shall be composed of one faculty member from eachdepartment. Additional faculty and/or staff members can be added for planning and data analysis purposes. Department Chairs and the Associate Dean for Academic and Student Affairs are non-voting ex-officio members.
Functions and Duties:
- Coordinate activities to develop, monitor, and review the educational outcomesmeasures used for all degrees offered by the College. The committee reviews and updates these indicators on an ongoing basis;
- Review the data collection procedures for the outcome indicators, coordinate activities for data collection, and analyze all data findings at least quarterly;
- Prepare official outcomes assessment reports for the University, College, andDepartments as needed;
- Interact with accreditation committees and other University and College committees as needed in providing outcomes assessment information and data results; and
- Monitor procedures and requirements of degree components such as: the comprehensive examination, field experience, special project and thesis.
(From Governance Manual page 10 & 11)
|Ad Hoc Member||Barbara Kennedyfirstname.lastname@example.org||
|Interim Associate Dean for Academic and Student Affairs*||Deanna Wathingtonemail@example.com||
|Student Affairs Program Assitant*||Mathdany Noelfirstname.lastname@example.org||
TheEducational Outcomes Committee meets regularly following each MPH comprehensive exam date, or when needed. Meetings are held at least once a quarter. The chair announces meetings by email and they usually take place on a Friday afternoon from 1:00 - 3:00 pm.