Email Accounts at USF
The MyUSF portal can be used to access ALL USF email accounts. Log into the MyUSF Portal (https://my.usf.edu/), and click on Email on the menu at the top of the page to see the USF Gmail and USF Health links.
Official USF Email Account (@mail.usf.edu)
All mail.usf.edu email accounts are now being powered by Google. Google Apps at USF includes Gmail, instant messaging (Talk), Google Start Page, Calendar and Docs. Please note that your mail.usf.edu address is automatically set up as your Official USF email address, unless otherwise changed to another existing USF email address such as your Health email account. The official email address is used exclusively by Canvas for all course correspondence and announcements.
- To register for your @mail.usf.edu email account in Google Apps, go to: http://mail.usf.edu/
- To check your USF Health email, go to: http://mail.usf.edu/
- You can set this email to forward to any other email address. For instructions go to: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/10957?hl=en
For problems or questions, contact USF Information Technology (IT) at: http://www.usf.edu/it/
USF Health Email Account (@health.usf.edu)
In addition, the College of Public Health requires all public health students to have a USF Health email account. Important information is sent to the student’s USF Health account regarding registration and academic policies and procedures. Students can choose to set this email as the official USF email address at: https://netid.usf.edu/una/ and click on "Login for more options" then "Select your Official USF Email Address"
- Register at NEW Account Request website: https://hsccf.hsc.usf.edu/healthAccount/accountRequest.cfc?method=view. Select Your Role as Student, Enter Your Date of Birth and U-number. Create your own password and security questions. An account will be created instantly. Note: Your email will be accessible in two days.
- To check your USF Health email, go to: https://webmail.health.usf.edu.
- You cannot forward USF Health emails to a personal account.
For problems or questions contact USF Health Information Systems (IS) at: http://health.usf.edu/is/home.htm.