Study Abroad - India
Culture and health are tightly intertwined in every society. In this course students will experience the ways in which culture and health relate and influence each other in India through a visit to Manipal, a university town in the state of Karnataka.
Travel occurs May 6-16, 2018.
Approximate cost per student: $3,471 - $3,800 per student. (Final cost depends on the number of students enrolled)
Program cost includes:
- Flights from Tampa to India
- Meals (breakfast, most lunches)
- Transportation to academic visits
- Group Farewell Dinner
Estimated Additional Expenses not included in the program cost
Program cost does not include:
- Tuition and fees for the course
- Meals not included in the program (approximately 100 USD)
- Local transportation (25 USD)
- Personal expenses including toiletries and laundry (50 USD)
- Any additional funds for personal use
Important Note: It is required that a minimum number of students are enrolled in the program in order to avoid program cancellation. Specific due dates and other payment details will be announced on due time.
For more information contact instructor at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Travel Health Information from the US Department of State, India Information
- Travel Health Information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Travel Health Information from the Food and Drug Administration
- Travel Health Information from the World Health Organization
- Hillsborough County Health Department Travel Clinic Website