COPH International Programs - For Students

For COPH Students

Teacher teaching children

This webpage is intended to provide information on funding for students conducting coursework abroad; forms required for travel; and an exclusive COPH resource for job searches and current global health topics. Please scroll down to learn more.

International Field Experience Scholarship: The International Field Experience Scholarship is intended to assist degree-seeking COPH students who plan to do their field experience abroad and are registered for PHC 6945 (International Field Experience).

Peace Corps Master's International [PCMI]: Students can combine graduate school and Peace Corps service through the PCMI option. The option is open to all College of Public Health students (excluding international students). The program is administered through the COPH and the Peace Corps.

What Forms Do I Need to Complete Before Travelling? All students travelling abroad for course work and research are required to complete travel forms. Please check with the International Field Experience Coordinator for more information.

Medical and Evacuation Insurance: The State of Florida requires that all students studying abroad maintain adequate medical and evacuation insurance for illness and injury. The link below will assist you. Global Health Council: The COPH has an organizational membership with the Global Health Council, the world's largest membership alliance dedicated to global health issues. As organizational members, COPH faculty, students and staff have access to a myriad of resources and facts available and, at no cost.