Become a Member of the FPQC!
Membership fees contribute to high value quality improvement efforts that benefit Florida's mothers and infants. The funds are used to support the FPQC’s work to improve the quality of perinatal health care including personnel, materials, meetings and trainings, quality awards, and travel.
Annual Membership Categories
Membership fees are annual.1 Fees for general membership in the FPQC are payments from the start date of payment received.
Hospitals and Organizations2 $500
All members will receive regular communications from the FPQC, such as newsletters, meeting notices, opportunities for continuing education, and updates on quality improvement initiatives. Additional benefits include:
- Advance access to new quality improvement initiatives and educational programs
- Technical assistance on quality improvement efforts
- Electronic annual membership badge and member ribbon at our annual conference
Acknowledgement on the FPQC website
How to Apply to Be a MemberOnly online applications are accepted. Please click the link below to complete the form.
Membership fees may be paid by credit card (Visa, MasterCard and American Express only). Fees are submitted through the USF Foundation's website. Please make sure you submit both the form and your payment (two different websites).
Please be sure to complete both the form and the payment entirely or we may not receive your e-mail or confirmation of your payment.1 Membership Categories Benefits: The FPQC Leadership Staff and Team continue to analyze and develop the value added differences and appropriate price points for each type of general membership category based on our stakeholders' input. Membership badges will have the year on them and will only be re-distributed upon receipt of membership renewal each year.
2 Hospitals/Corporate Note: Hospitals/Corporate Membership in the Florida Perinatal Quality Collaborative (FPQC) at the USF Chiles Center within the USF College of Public Health is not related in any way to the provision of medical services but provides charitable support for health care quality improvements through education and collaboration in learning activities. In particular, corporate membership and support of the FPQC does not relate in any way to any medical or other health-related services provided by any party, any affiliation or other services agreement between any parties or the referral of patients (if any) between a corporate member and the USF Morsani College of Medicine. By becoming a corporate member, you will receive advance notice of educational programs for your health care professional staff as well as routine communications regarding FPQC leadership opportunities, continuing professional education activities and updates on perinatal quality improvement initiatives. Donations are used solely to provide educational programs and opportunities for health professional staff including training scholarships and are not used in support of any USF Health clinical facilities, salary or benefits for any USF employed or contracted medical professionals. The USF Foundation is a not for profit, tax exempt, direct-support organization of the University of South Florida.
Perinatal Quality Collaborative members include our Charter members, hospital/organization members, and individual members.
- District XII (Florida) of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Florida Agency for Health Care Administration
- Florida Association of Healthy Start Coalitions, Inc.
- Florida Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Florida Chapter of the March of Dimes
- Florida Council of Nurse-Midwives
- Florida Department of Health
- Florida Hospital Association
- Florida Section of the Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
- Florida Society of Neonatologists
- University of Florida College of Medicine
- University of South Florida Health
- Nemours Children's Hospital
- Healthy Start Coalition of Miami-Dade
- Orange Park Medical Center
- Nicklaus Children's Hospital
- Betsy Baker
- John Caravello
- Armando Fuentes
- Sheree Korecki
- Lashelle Leftheris
- Mary Kay Miller
- Shannon Morse
- Patricia Mullen
- Kimberly Newton
- LaTosha Oliver
- Sandra Raab
- Lalania White
- Jennifer Coombs
- Melissa Bays
- Jeffrey King
- Collin McGrath