The goal of this initiative is to reach and enroll teenagers in Florida KidCare. The campaign is comprised of three parts:
- The Coach's Campaign
- Peer-to-Peer Outreach
- CBS Community Partnerships marketing campaign
Florida Covering Kids & Families works to engage school athletic programs & directors to assist families with uninsured student athletes on how to apply for coverage through hosting enrollment events in conjunction with adolescent sport events.
We build partnerships with schools to develop Train-The-Trainer curriculum with teens/adolescents in school student leadership and volunteer organizations.
- Work with statewide organizations to implement training and attend statewide conferences (National Honor Society, Key Club, Interact, HOSA)
- Work with school districts with capability to support training, in regions without significant outreach projects
CBS Community Partnerships will create and execute a marketing campaign targeting Florida's heaviest uninsured populations while reaching out statewide through the use of social media network sites. The campaign will include:
- Teens Interviewing Teens PSA's
- CBS4 AD Times
- Local Community Affairs Shows for Back-to-School season
Teens Interviewing Teens PSA's:
1. Florida KidCare Academics
2. Florida KidCare Health
3. Florida KidCare Sports
4. Florida KidCare Spanish
For more information on the Teen Campaign, please contact Katie Roders at firstname.lastname@example.org.