If you were previously a degree-seeking student in the College of Public Health and have become inactive or withdrew, you must re-apply to your program and be admitted before you may continue with your program. Please follow these steps to reapply.
- Review the USF Graduate School Readmission Policy. Please note that you do not need to submit a USF application as that is part of the SOPHAS application process in step #2. The document contains information on time limits, the program requirements to which you will be held responsible, and other important information. For details on course time limits see the instructions on the http://www.grad.usf.edu/inc/linked-files/Time_Limit_Extension_Form.pdf. Please note that you do not need to submit a USF application as that is part of the SOPHAS application process in step #2.
- Complete a SOPHAS Application.
- As part of your statement explain why you would like to be readmitted to the program;
- When your information is received by USF you will receive an email notifying you that your information has been entered into our system and requesting payment of the $30 USF application fee.
- An admissions officer from the College will be in contact with you to let you know if any additional information is needed before the application is sent to the department
*All Transcripts regardless of the University attended must be ordered and sent to SOPHAS, This includes USF Transcripts.
The reapplication materials will be sent to the readmitting department for review. The department may require additional information to complete the review process per the USF Graduate School Readmission policy. Please allow three to four weeks for a decision to be made by the department.