Self Funded Program
This registration process is for out-of-state students in the Public Health Practice (PHP) Self-Funded Program and out-of-state Non-Degree Seeking students. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a student in one of the other Self-Funded Programs, please contact your coordinator for more information:
Are you a NEW non-degree seeking student at USF?
- Complete the USF Non-Degree Status Application at: https://www.grad.usf.edu/fastapp.html
- Register for a course using the process below.
To register for a course as a Non-Degree Seeking student or a PHP student in the Self-Funded (SF) Program*:
*Do not register as a SF student if you are a Florida resident or if you have been accepted into the Academic Common Market.
- Complete the Self-Funded Student Registration Worksheet.
- FAX the form to 813-974-8121.
- Your registration will be processed within 5-10 business days. Go to OASIS to verify your registration. You will not receive an e-mail confirmation.
- Pay for Courses in OASIS. **
Click here for OASIS instructions and Important Dates.
**Please note that you may see out-of-state tuition, in addition to your course fees, charged to your account in OASIS. A waiver will be issued to remove the out-of-state tuition. You can wait to see the correct amount before you pay or you can pay the amount you are expecting to be charged. However, you MUST pay your expected charges by the stated deadline to avoid late fees and the possibility of having your classes canceled.
Courses in the Self-Funded Program are $525 a credit hour. Online courses have a $30 per credit hour technology fee. Thus, you can expect to pay $1665 per 3-credit-hour online course.
Self-Funded Students' Registration Worksheet
Download the Registration Worksheet.