Reduced Rate ProgramThe Reduced Rate Program allows out-of-state students to get a reduced tuition rate to take Public Health courses. The program is available only to students who are enrolled in eligible Public Health online degree concentrations and certificates. Currently, out-of-state students pay a tuition rate of $877.17 per credit hour. Through the Reduced Rate Program, out-of-state students pay a rate of $525.00 per credit hour plus a $30 online fee per credit hour (with the exception of the Executive MPH, which is a flat rate of $600 per credit hour).
- Eligible Degree Concentrations and Certificates
- Important Dates
Spring 2015 continuing student registration submission deadline: Friday November 21, 2014
Spring 2015 new student registration submission deadline: Friday December 5, 2014
Spring 2015 payment deadline: Friday January 9, 2015
Summer 2015 continuing student registration submission deadline: Friday April 3, 2015
Summer 2015 new student registration submission deadline: Friday April 17, 2015
Summer 2015 payment deadline: Friday May 15, 2015
Fall 2015 continuing student registration submission deadline: Friday July 17, 2015
Fall 2015 new student registration submission deadline: Friday July 31, 2015
Fall 2015 payment deadline: Friday August 28, 2015
- More Information
- The Reduced Rate Program is only for students with an out-of-state residency status who are enrolled in one of the eligible programs listed above. You are not eligible for the Reduced Rate Program if you are a Florida resident or an Academic Common Market (ACM) student.
- Academic Common Market (ACM) is a residency status. ACM students must be enrolled full-time (9 credits per semester). If you are an ACM student and want to enroll part-time as a Reduced Rate student, you must change your residency status to out-of-state. Please find more information on this process here: http://health.usf.edu/publichealth/academicaffairs/registration/acommon_market.html
- You may see out out-of-state tuition, in addition to the reduced rate program fees charged to your account once you are registered for courses. The reduced rate program will submit a waiver to cover the out-of-state charges on your account. However, you must pay your expected tuition charges by the stated deadline to avoid late fees and class cancellation.
- Please plan to submit registration request by the posted deadline. Failure to do so will result in late fees and cancellation of classes.
To register for classes in the Reduced Rate Program; student will submit a signed registration request form to their department coordinator. The department coordinator will review the courses and forward the forms over to the Reduced Rate Program Administrator. Non-degree seeking or certificate students will send their registration request form directly to the Reduced Rate Program Administrator at email@example.com. Once received by the Reduced Rate Program Administrator, program eligibility will be determined and if approved, the student will be registered into the approved courses and a waiver will be processed for the student. Students are to monitor their registration status through their OASIS account. Once registered, payment must be submitted before the posted payment deadline If a student needs to drop any courses, this can be done by the student through their OASIS account. Please notify the Online Programs Administrator via email once a course(s) are dropped.
Students in the Reduced Rate Program CAN NOT register themselves into courses. All registration is done through the Reduced Rate Program Administrator. However, a student can drop themselves from courses through their OASIS account.
Please direct all questions regarding registration, tuition or tuition waivers to:
Online Programs and Scheduling Administrator
Reduced Rate Registration Worksheet
Download the Registration Worksheet.