Some Courses fill quickly. Also, potential registration problems can take time to resolve.
OASIS Registration Dates for the Current Semester
Visit our Important Dates web page.
State Employee Waivers: State of Florida Employees can register for courses and use the State employee waivers. For more information read the COPH State Employee Policy.
OASIS Registration Procedures
LOG ON TO OASIS AT: HTTP://USFOLINE.ADMIN.USF.EDU
Starting FALL 2005 - Your student ID# has changed! You have new ID numbers to replace your Social Security numbers. Your new USF-ID number will look like this: U1234-5678. It will be used for class rosters, academic advising, the OASIS system, bookstore purchases, parking permits, meal plans and in other places throughout campus. Get your new USF-ID number by logging on.
General Access Instructions
- Select Oasis Login from the Secured Access Menu.
- Enter your USF-ID (for example, U12345678) and your six-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) for access to the USF On-Line Student Information System (OASIS). When you are finished, click the Login button.
- If you do not yet know your USF-ID, enter your Social Security Number (for example, 123456789) as your User ID. This will allow you to login and see your USF-ID for future use.
- If this is the first time you have accessed the system and do not yet have a PIN, enter your date of birth (for example, 070165). You will then be prompted to designate a new PIN number.
- Your PIN must be 6 digits in length. Do NOT re-use your birth date (forward or backward), any portion of your social security number or USF ID, or any other readily identifiable personal information.
- Select the menu item of your choice.
- Select Registration Menu
- Select Drop/Add Classes.
- Select the term for which you are registering from the pull-down menu and click Submit Term.
- To ADD a course enter the five-digit reference number (CRN) in the Add Class portion of the page and click Submit Changes.
- To DROP a course click on the Action pull-down menu next to the CRN, select drop, then Submit Changes.
- Click EXIT when finished and close your browser.
Special Web Notes
- Do NOT use the Back or Forward buttons for navigation when you are using OASIS, except as noted.
- Use the Help buttons for additional information on each page.
- Use menu buttons and links to navigate. To protect your privacy, remember to exit and close your browser when you are finished.