Tuition and Fees
Current Tuition Rates
Please visit http://www.usf.edu/business-finance/controller/student-services/tuition-rates.aspx to view current tuition rates.
Reduced Rate Program
The Reduced Rate Program allows out-of-state students, taking online courses in the College of Public Health, to take advantage of a reduced tuition rate. Through the Reduced Rate Program, students pay a rate of $525.00 per credit hour plus a $30 per credit off-campus fee for online COPH courses. The following online degree and certificate programs are eligible for the reduced rate.
MPH Degree Concentrations
Social Marketing and Social Change (CFH)
Toxicology and Risk Assessment (EOH)
Applied Biostatistics (EPB)
Concepts & Tools of Epidemiology (EPB)
Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases (EPB)
Disaster Management (GLH)
Humanitarian Assistance (GLH)
Infection Control (GLH)
Health, Safety & Environment(EOH)
Public Health Policy & Programs (HPM)
Public Health Generalist (C-W)
For additional information about the Reduced Rate Program please visit: http://health.usf.edu/publichealth/academicaffairs/registration/selffunded.html
- For Florida residents and those students enrolled in the Public Health Administration track, please see the Student Accounting site for the currently approved tuition & fees.
- All students enrolled in a USF College of Public Health online course will be charged an Off-campus fee of $30 per credit hour.
- Student Financial Services
- Student Payments – Important notices from University Controller’s Office
Other Tuition Information
State of Florida Employee Tuition Waiver Information – This is not a USF webpage.
NOTE: State of Florida Employees can enroll for up to 6 credit hours of courses per term on a space-available basis. USF College of Public Health honors tuition waivers for Florida state employees on a seat available basis for its courses. Certain exclusions apply.
USF Employee Tuition Assistance Program
Interested Individuals will need to complete this form and drop it off at Human Resources (SVC 2172) no later than the fourth day of the term or you will not qualify for the tuition waiver. As in the past, drop off a copy of the completed form to Jay Evans, Associate Dean for Finance & Administration, COPH Deans Office.
Online Graduate Certificate Fees
Different tuition rates apply to non-degree graduate certificate students who are accepted in fully online certificate programs. Contact Graduate Certificates office at 813-974-2442 for more information.
Useful Links to Cashiers Office
- General Information on Residency
- Qualifying for In-state Residency
- Academic Common Market - (this is not a USF webpage). The Academic Common Market (ACM) is a tuition-savings program for full-time college students in the 16 Southern Regional Education Board (SREB) member states who want to pursue degrees in fields that are not offered by their in-state institutions. These students enroll full-time in out-of-state universities that offer the specialized degree programs, and they pay only the in-state tuition rates. Students in this program must be a resident of the SREB member state and be admitted unconditionally into an out-of-state degree program that is listed in the Academic Common Market inventory. For a list of participating SREB member states and to view the ACM inventory, click here. NOTE: ACM is considered a residency status. If you are an ACM student, you must be enrolled full-time (9 credits per semester) in order to receive in-state tuition; otherwise you will have to pay out-of-state tuition. If you can attend only part-time, you might want to consider the Reduced Rate Program instead: http://health.usf.edu/publichealth/academicaffairs/registration/selffunded.html
Scholarships and Aid
This Scholarships and Aid link provides you with a list of scholarships and aid available to COPH degree seeking students only.