Tuition and Fees
Current Tuition Rates
Please visit http://www.usf.edu/business-finance/controller/student-services/tuition-rates.aspx to view current tuition rates.
Other Tuition Information
- Reduced Rate Program - The Reduced Rate Program allows out-of-state students, taking online courses in the College of Public Health, to take advantage of a reduced tuition rate.
- State of Florida Employee Tuition Waiver Information – This is not a USF webpage.
- NOTE: State of Florida Employees can enroll for up to 6 credit hours of courses per term on a space-available basis. USF College of Public Health honors tuition waivers for Florida state employees on a seat available basis for its courses. Certain exclusions apply.
- USF Employee Tuition Assistance Program - Interested Individuals will need to complete this form and drop it off at Human Resources (SVC 2172) no later than the fourth day of the term or you will not qualify for the tuition waiver. As in the past, drop off a copy of the completed form to Jay Evans, Associate Dean for Finance & Administration, COPH Deans Office.
- Online Graduate Certificate Fees - Different tuition rates apply to non-degree graduate certificate students who are accepted in fully online certificate programs. Contact Graduate Certificates office at 813-974-2442 for more information.
- University Controller’s Office – Third party tuition assistance and billing, important dates, forms, information on cancellation of registration/reinstatement, and more.
- General Information on Residency
- Qualifying for In-state Residency
- Academic Common Market - (this is not a USF webpage). The Academic Common Market (ACM) is a tuition-savings program for full-time college students in the Southern Regional Education Board (SREB) member states who want to pursue degrees in fields that are not offered by their in-state institutions.
Scholarships and Aid
This Scholarships and Aid link provides you with a list of scholarships and aid available to COPH degree seeking students only.