Report a Concern / Ask a QuestionIf you have questions or wish to report a concern or potential problem regarding the Code of Conduct; Documentation, Coding or Billing of Healthcare Services; HIPAA/Privacy or other Professional Integrity Topics, you may contact the:
- USF Health Helpline: (813) 974-2222
- USF Health Professional Integrity via email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- USF Hotline at EthicsPoint to make a confidential report.
When You Are Unsure About RIGHT ActionBecause ethical behavior and compliance with laws and regulations are extremely important to USF Health, members of the USF Health community are expected to know and follow the policies, standards and regulations applicable to their duties. When you are unsure about RIGHT action, you are encouraged to:
- review the policies available on this website
- seek the advice from your supervisor; or
- call the Helpline at (813) 974-2222.
HELPLINE: (813) 974-2222USF Health community members have a duty to report any possible violations of law, policies and/or the Code of Conduct. The Helpline provides an avenue for members to voice concerns over possible violations. All reports of potential problems shall be taken seriously and handled in the strictest confidence. The University of South Florida and the USF Health are a commited ensuring that anyone can raise concerns without fear of being disciplined or retaliated against for doing the RIGHT thing. We only ask that you provide us details concerning the facts of the possible violation(s). For more information, please see Policy 0-020, USF Retaliation, Retribution or Reprisals.
Responsive ActionAs part of its committment to compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations, USF Health actively reviews and addresses all concerns raised. The initial response is to:
- explore the issue and identify actual problem(s);
- provide any indicated training or clarification; and
- develop or initiate corrective actions.